Jill Lawrence is an award-winning journalist, commentary editor, and columnist at USA Today. Also a former columnist for U.S News and World Report and Creators Syndicate, Jill Lawrence is a sensational writer and has contributed to many books.
She writes commentary for Creators Syndicate and other media organizations and a reporter and analyst with the Brookings Institution’s Primaries Project.
Jill Lawrence Wikipedia and Age
Jill Lawrence does not own a verified Wikipedia profile.
Talking about Jill Lawrence’s Age, it has not been publicly available and for further information, you may take a look at her Facebook Profile.
Opposing view to our call to invoke #25thAmendment against Trump, by @JonathanTurley: 25th Amendment is designed to address constitutional, not character, flaws https://t.co/aoIpTuwGQN via @usatoday @usatodayopinion
— Jill Lawrence (@JillDLawrence) January 8, 2021
Jill Lawrence Books and USA Today
Being a sensational author, Jill Lawrence has written and contributed to several books. One of her famous books was released in 2017 The Art of the Political Deal: How Congress Beat the Odds and Broke Through Gridlock. She is also a contributor to The Surge:2014’s Big GOP Win and What It Means for the Next Presidential Race and coauthor of Governors and The Presidency: How They Campaign, How They Govern for The Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers, and many other books.
IN USA Today, Jill Lawrence has been working as a Commentary editor and columnist. She also worked as a national political correspondent for USA Today.
After a couple of dozen texts the other day trying to explain Robinhood, GameSmart and short squeezes to me, my sons gave up and one of them sent this. Much more fun. (Ugh. GameStop. I rest my case. )
Posted by Jill Lawrence on Tuesday, February 2, 2021
|Education||M.A in Journalism|
Top 10 Facts About Jill Lawrence
- Jill Lawrence is an American award-winning journalist, columnist, commentary editor, and writer.
- She is initially from Syosset, New York, and is currently residing in Washington D.C.
- Jill Lawrence has been working as a Commentary editor and columnist at USA Today.
- Likewise, her relationship is yet to know.
- Aside from being a journalist, Jill Lawrence has contributed to many books throughout her career such as the 2017 released book The Art of the Political Deal: How Congress Beat the Odds and Broke Through Gridlock and many more.
- Talking about Jill Lawrence’s education, She obtained her Bachelor’s Degree of Arts in Music History and Literature from the University of Michigan and a Master’s degree in Journalism from New York University.
- In 2004, she was named one of the top 10 campaign reporters in the country by Journalism Review.
She won a Sigma Delta Chi award from the Society of Professional Journalists for her Politics Daily columns in 2010 and a National Headliner Award for her AP columns in 1995.
- Jill Lawrence was also a professional lecturer at American University in 2014, teaching on the relationship between politics and the media.
- Her writing on politics, policy, and culture has also appeared in Politico Magazine, The Week, Al Jazeera America Opinion, The Atlantic, The Washington Post, and many more.
- Lawrence is constantly active on social media through her Twitter account with a massive fan following of 24K followers with her username @JillDLawrence