How do I delete voicemail messages?
How to Delete Voicemail on an Android Device
- Launch the voicemail app.
- From the bottom, click on “Voicemail.”
- Select a voicemail, then the three-dotted menu.
- Select “Delete” To delete multiple voicemails, press and hold the first voicemail message, then “More items.” Select “Delete” then check the “I understand” box > “Delete.”
How do you delete iPhone text messages?
How to delete a conversation on an iPhone
- Open the Messages app.
- Scroll through your messages until you find the conversation that you want to remove.
- Swipe to the left until you see “Delete.”
- Tap “Delete” and then tap “Delete” again in the confirmation window that appears at the bottom of the screen.
How do I permanently delete messages?
How to Permanently Delete Text Messages on Android Phone
- Tap the required messages.
- Tap delete symbol and afterward select the messages inside of the conversation you need to erase.
- Tap Delete and tap OK.
- Then chosen individual messages will be erased.
How do I delete all text messages at once?
Delete multiple messages at once
Step 2: Tap and hold on the first message you want to delete. A checkmark should appear to its left. Step 3: Tap on all other messages you want to be deleted. Step 4: Tap on the trash icon located at the top to delete them all.
How do you delete iMessage so the person can’t see it?
Open the Messages app and tap the “Edit” button in the corner. Locate the SMS thread you want to remove and tap the little red (-) button, then tap the “Delete” button to remove all messages and correspondence with that person. Repeat as necessary for other contacts.
How do I delete a text message I sent to the wrong person?
There is no way to unsend a text message or iMessage unless you cancel the message before it was sent. Tiger text is an app that allows you to unsend text messages at any time but both the sender and receiver must have the app installed.