How do I record video on my iPhone 8?
Record a video
- Choose Video mode.
- Tap the Record button or press either volume button to start recording. While recording, you can do the following: Press the white Shutter button to snap a still photo. Pinch the screen to zoom in and out. …
- Tap the Record button or press either volume button to stop recording.
How do I turn on screen recording on iPhone?
You can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap. next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center, tap. , then wait for the three-second countdown.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap. or the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.
How do I record my screen with internal sound iPhone 8?
Why is my screen recording not working iPhone 8?
Often, you need to force restart your iPhone or iPad is enough to fix any technical glitches and get screen recording working again. To force restart iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, XS, XR, X, iPhone 8 Plus/8 Plus, quickly press and release the volume up button, followed by the volume down button.
How do I record my iPhone screen with sound and video?
When you are ready to record your screen, swipe up to open the Control Center and press the Screen Recording button. If you want to include sound with the screen video, press the button until a menu pops up with the Microphone Audio option.