What is Category 2 C-section?
1.2 Category 2 URGENT Caesarean section
Represents maternal or foetal compromise that is not immediately life threatening.
What are the three main types of cesarean operations that can be performed?
Several types of Cesarean section exist, with the main difference being in the way the incision is made to cut through the skin and uterus.
- All Cesarean Section Content.
- Cesarean – What is a Cesarean Section?
- Cesarean Section History.
- Elective Caesarean Sections.
- Cesarean Section Anaesthesia.