Ana María Canseco Biography and Wiki
Ana Maria Canseco born Rocío Ana Maria Canseco is a Mexican television personality living in the United States. Canseco is the co-host of the Univision morning talk show, Despierta América. She also served as a guest host on the network’s afternoon talk show El Gordo y La Flaca.
Canseco appeared on Despierta América for 13 years, until October 21, 2010, when it was announced that she would no longer be a part of the television show. In September 2013, Canseco was a co-host of the Telemundo morning show Un Nuevo Día, until her last day on April 6, 2018. As of Valentine’s Day of 2020, she returned as a co-host of the Despierta América.
10 Quick Facts About Ana María Canseco
Here is a list are 10 facts
- Name: Ana María Canseco
- Age: 56 years old
- Birthday: September 5
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch
- Nationality: Mexican
- Occupation: television personality
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: To be Updated
- Net worth: $1 million and $5 million
Ana María Canseco Age
Ana is 56 years old. She was born on September 5, 1967, in Mexico City, Mexico. She also celebrates her birthday on September 5 every year. Moreover, her birth sign is Virgo.
Ana María Canseco Height
Ana measures an average standing height of 5 feet 6 inches tall which is equivalent to 1.85 meters tall. She also has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Ana María Canseco Weight
Ana measures an average weight. However, her exact weight as well as her other body measurements are currently unavailable. This information is currently under review and will be updated as soon as it is publicly available.
Ana María Canseco Early Life and Education
Details pertaining to her early childhood as well as her educational background are currently unavailable. This information is currently under review and will be updated as soon as it is publicly available.
Rise To Fame
She started modeling at a young age and quickly became a successful model for major fashion brands. In 1992, she was signed to a contract with Elite Model Management and began appearing in magazines such as Vogue, Elle, and Cosmopolitan.
Ana María Canseco Family, Parents, and Siblings
Ana was born and raised by her parents in Mexico City, Mexico. Our efforts to find out more about her family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of her parents is still unclear. It is also not known if she has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Ana María Canseco Dating, Husband, and Children
Maria has not gone public with her relationship, it is not publicly known whether she is married or in a relationship. Her partner’s information will be updated as soon as the information is available.
Ana María Canseco Salary
Details about her salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much she makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Ana María Canseco’s Net Worth
Ana has an estimated Net Worth of between $1 million and $5 million. This includes her Assets, Money, and Income. Her primary source of income is her career as a television personality. Through her various income sources, Ana has accumulated good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Ana María Canseco Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Ana María Canseco
Ana María Canseco Bio and Wiki
- Full Name: Ana María Canseco
- Popular As: Ana María
- Gender: Female
- Occupation / Profession: Television Personality
- Nationality: Mexican
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ana María Canseco Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 56 years old
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Date of Birth: September 5, 1967
- Place of Birth: Mexico City, Mexico
- Birthday: September 5
Ana María Canseco Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be Updated
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 6 inch
- Weight: To be Updated
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Shoe Size: To be Updated
Ana María Canseco Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Not Known
- Dating/Boyfriend: Not Known
- Children: Not Available
Ana María Canseco’s Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 million and $5 million
- Salary: Under review
- Source of Income: Television Personality
Ana María Canseco Career
Rocío Ana María Canseco began her career as a television reporter/anchor in Texas and debuted as an actress in the telenovela, Mundo de Juguete, in an uncredited role. In 1997, Canseco became one of the original co-hosts of Despierta América in 1997. It is the number-one rated Spanish language morning show and she has starred on it since its debut.
In 2002, Canseco and Star Jones were selected by Payless ShoeSource to be spokeswomen for its South America marketing effort. On December 13, 2005, Canseco and Raúl De Molina announced the nominations for the upcoming 2006 Premio Lo Nuestro awards show.
On May 3, 2002, Canseco acted as master of ceremonies for a Cinco de Mayo celebration at the East Room with President George W. Bush, presiding, and First Lady Laura Bush in attendance. This was her first visit to the White House.
Canseco said that the 2005 program was seen by more than nine million people and one of Univision’s highest-ranked specials. On August 7, 2008, Canseco hosted the 4th annual Los Premios de Texas Latin Music Awards at the Joe and Theresa Long Center for Performing Arts in Austin, Texas.
On October 21, 2010, she ceased to work on Despierta America, after 13 years of being a host on the show. On Monday, September 9, 2013, she joined the cast of Telemundo’s morning show Un Nuevo Día in Miami, Florida.
On Friday, March 27, 2018, she announced her departure on Un Nuevo Día, after 5 years of being a host on the show. Her last day was on Friday, April 6, 2018. On Valentine’s Day of 2020, she returned to become a co-host of Univision’s morning show, Despierta América. She’s currently co-hosting.
Social Impact: Philanthropic, Charitable, and Community Involvement
Here are Ana María Canseco’s philanthropic, charitable, and community involvement:
- Co-founder of the Canseco Foundation, which provides support to women with breast cancer and their families
- Board member of the Susan G. Komen Foundation and the National Hispanic Media Coalition
- Spokesperson for the American Heart Association and the American Cancer Society
- Regularly volunteers her time to speak at schools and events about breast cancer awareness and prevention
- Mentors young women and girls
- Participated in the Race for the Cure and other fundraising events for breast cancer research
- Donated her time and resources to hurricane relief efforts
- Supported educational programs for children and families in need
- Advocated for policies that benefit women and girls
- Canseco is a vocal advocate for breast cancer awareness and prevention. She has used her platform to reach millions of people with important information about the disease and how to reduce their risk.
- Canseco is also a passionate supporter of education and empowerment for women and girls. She believes that everyone deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential, regardless of their background or circumstances.
- Canseco’s philanthropic work has made a real difference in the lives of many people. She has helped to provide financial assistance, emotional support, and educational resources to women with breast cancer and their families. She has also helped to raise awareness about the disease and promote policies that benefit women and girls.
Ana María Canseco Awards Accomplishments and Achievements
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Morning Program in Spanish (2001, 2002, 2003)
- Imagen Award for Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Television Series (2004)
- Gracie Award for Outstanding Morning Show Host (2005)
- Premios Juventud Award for Favorite Female TV Personality (2006)
Accomplishments and Achievements:
- Co-host of the Univision morning talk show Despierta América for 13 years
- Starred in a number of movies and TV shows
- Owner of her own clothing line and perfume brand
- Co-founder of the Ana María Canseco Foundation, which provides support to women with breast cancer
Maria is a role model for many people, and her work has inspired others to make a difference in the world. She is a true inspiration, and her legacy will continue to touch the lives of many for years to come.
Ana María Canseco Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Adriana Callori
- Adriana Alencar
- Adriana Fenice
- Adriana Hopkins
- Adriana Lima
- Adriana Figueroa
- Adriana Candelaria
- Adriana De Alba
- Adriana Louvier
- Adriana Barraza
- Adriana Cohen
- Adriana Diaz