Ariyon Bakare is a versatile and popular British actor who rose to prominence from the film, “Life”, and “The Dark Knight” in the year 2017 and 2008 respectively. His latest TV series is ‘His Dark Materials’ (2019-2020). The actor, Ariyon Bakare cast in the TV series as Carlo Boreal. This drama is full of action and adventure and also suitable for family, adult, and children as well.
Besides, Ariyon was interested in dancing earlier when he turned at the age of 21, he moved into the film industry and started his journey as an actor, producer, and director. He has worked in theaters as well. According to IMDB, he has acted in 48 films and TV dramas.
Quick Facts: Ariyon Bakare Wife And Family: Facts On His Dark Materials Actor
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (1.87 m)|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million|
The #TheatreArtistsFund’s ambition is to provide short-term relief for hundreds of theatre workers across the UK, particularly those from underrepresented groups disproportionately affected by the crisis. If you are able to, please donate to https://t.co/MuV7GTQjr3
— ariyon bakare (@ariyon69) November 16, 2020
10 Facts on Ariyon Bakare
- Ariyon Bakare was born in 1971. His age is 49 years old as of 2020.
- He was born and raised in England, UK. Hence he holds British nationality.
- Describing his physical appearance, Ariyon stands at an average height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.87 m) tall having a weight of 59 kg.
- Ariyon’s current net worth is estimated at approx. $1.3 million according to idolnetworth.com. He definitely has collected a huge amount of money from his acting career.
- Speaking about his marital status, Ariyon is very good at keeping secrets. We have no idea about his married life. Moreover, his girlfriend’s or wife’s identity is yet to be revealed on the internet.
- He is actively available on social media like Twitter and Instagram with more than thousands of followers.
- According to Wikipedia, Arioyon Bakare’s name was nominated for an Ian Charleson Award for the role of Florindo at the Young Vic Theatre.
- As mentioned above, he is quite secretive about his personal life. His parent’s details are not known in the media. But we found that their family or ancestors were from Nigeria.
- He has studied acting at Drama Centre London.
- Additionally, he has worked in theaters and has received an award as well.