American Fox News correspondent Bryan Llenas was planning his wedding and celebration of his sister’s baby girl in 2020. But, after the world was struck by the COVID-19 pandemic, his plans got delayed for some indeterminate period.
Quick Facts: Bryan Llenas
|Birthday||July 12, 1988|
|Age||32 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inch approx.|
Even in the time of this crisis, Bryan is busy covering news for his network, Fox News channel. Speaking to People recently in September 2020, this American journalist revealed how the coronavirus crisis has struck him and his plans. Well, Bryan, you are not alone here. Your story is somehow similar to many others.
Here is everything you need to know about Bryan Llenas.
10 Facts on Bryan Llenas
- Bryan Llenas is an American journalist working as a correspondent for Fox New network.
- Born in the year 1988, Bryan Llenas celebrates his birthday on the 12th of July. So, as of Sep. 2020, this American journalist is 32 years old.
- He is originally from Coca Raton, Florida, United States. Bryan holds an American nationality and his ethnicity is white.
- The Fox News correspondent is a graduate of the University of Miami. He graduated with a major in political science and broadcast journalist from that university in 2010.
- In the year 2017, Brya was bestowed the honorary Communicator of the Year Award from the University of Miami.
- Aged 32, Bryan is not married yet. In fact, Bryan Llenas is gay and is one of few journalists who are openly gay.
- The average annual salary of a fox news channel correspondent is $78,066. This American national has been working in that position for some years now.
- As of 2020, Bryan must have accumulated a decent net worth through his salary from the Fox News network.
- Bryan Llenas has an attractive physique. Though his Wikipedia biography does not have any mentions of his height and weight, he could be around 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
- Bryan has covered the 2014 FIFA World Cup held in Brazil.