Cameran Surles is an actress, writer, and filmmaker who is from Los Angeles, California. In 2016, she worked as Baton’s Pub Waitress in Folk Hero & Funny Guy. She is known for her role as Cara in 2016, TV series Cooking for Singles.
James L. Brooks wrote a role for her in Columbia’s How Do You Know along with Jack Nicholson and Reese Witherspoon.
|Birthday||2nd Janaury 1986|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Education||University of Texas|
10 Facts on Cameran Surles
- Cameran Surles was born on 2nd January 1986 and currently is 34 years old. Her birthplace is Houston, Texas.
- Surles is the daughter of Carol Surles. She wished her father and mother on the occasion of Father’s Day and Mother’s Day.
- She has two aunts Lynne and Leslie and an uncle Gib. She shared a childhood picture of her with them. It was a picture of them at Christmas.
- Surles is 5 feet 8 inches which are 1.73 m. She has beautiful brown hair and hazel color eyes.
- Cameran is born in Texas and belongs to American nationality. Her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- As an actress, she is working in short films like Blueberries, The Sleepover, Come Find Me, and Never Stop. As a writer, she has worked in Katie and Ben, On the Market and Miss Holland.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around $500 thousand. Similarly, her salary is around $100 thousand.
- Cameran attended the University of Texas at Austin. She started acting when she was a senior at college. She worked in Terrence Malick’s Tree of Life. Previously, she attended Stratford High School.
- She is currently in a relationship. Also, she shares pictures with her man on Instagram but details about him have not been revealed.
- Surles has around 1.8k followers on her Instagram account. She joined Twitter in January 2912 but has not made any tweets since 2018. Cameran also made YouTube videos back then but has not made anything for 5 years. Also, on her Facebook account, she has 2.2k followers.