Charley Crockett is a popular American music composer as well as a musical artist. He is actually best known as a singer. Some of his most popular released songs include The Valley, Borrowed Time, I Am Not Afraid, etc. His songs can be easily heard and his music videos can be easily viewed via YouTube as well as some other musical platforms like Deezer, Spotify, TuneIn, and SoundCloud. His genres are basically Blues, Country, and Americana.
|Education||Left High School|
Charley usually releases his songs via Son of Davy. However, he has now opened his own studio under his name ‘Charley Crockett’. Many of his concerts have recently been postponed because of the current coronavirus outbreak. Charley came into the limelight when he released his albums like Lil G.L.’s Honky Jubilee, Lil G.L.’s Blue Bonanza, etc. He also loves playing guitar and has been posted multiple times playing that instrument.
10 Facts About Charley Crockett:
- Charley Crockett is an American who was born in San Benito, Texas, USA. He spent his entire childhood there.
- He is a popular singer as well as a songwriter who has composed various songs like The Valley, Borrowed Time, I Am Not Afraid, etc.
- He was born in the year 1984, and he is currently 35 or 36 years of age.
- His genres are basically Blues, Country, and Americana.
- He left his high school when he was just 17 years old and started to travel with his guitar.
- The estimated net worth of Charley has not been known yet.
- He has two siblings. One of them is an elder brother and the other one is an elder sister.
- Currently, Charley has been residing in his hometown in San Benito, Texas, USA.
- He is seen sometimes active on various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- He has more than 54.6 thousand followers on Instagram, more than 11.7 thousand subscribers on YouTube, and has also gained more than 30 thousand fans following on his official Facebook page.