Nyesha Arrington is a famous American Chef, well known, especially from season 9 of Top Chef and Food Network’s Chef Hunter. She has also opened a renowned California restaurant, Leona and Native. She has also appeared in many food shows on TV.
Her motto in life is “Every plate is my canvas,” as seen on her Facebook page.
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
Arrington’s Age, Wikipedia, Height
Nyesha Arrington is 39 years old as of 2021.
She was born in 1982 in California. But other details such as her birthday and her zodiac sign are missing from the internet world.
Although she is quite famous around California as a chef, she is still yet to be published on Wikipedia.
Her exact height is unknown, but she seems like she is in a height range between 5-6 feet.
Nyesha Arrington Husband, Instagram
Nyesha Arrington likes to keep her personal life private. So we don’t have any information about her love life, whether she is in a relationship or not.
She is quite active on Instagram; her account is under the name @nyeshajoyce, where she has over 88k followers, and she has posted over 1440 posts. She usually posts pictures of herself or her recipes.
10 Facts About Nyesha Arrington
- Nyesha Arrington is an American Chef born and raised in the Southern part of California, United States.
- She has been in love with the kitchen since she was a young age; while cooking with her Korean Grandmother, she has been her great inspiration from the very beginning.
- Arrington graduated from the prestigious Culinary School at the Art Institute of California in Los Angeles in 2001.
- Her DNA is the mixture of both Mississippi(her dad’s side) and Korea(her mother’s side).
- Besides Instagram, Nyesha is active on Twitter(@nyeshajoyce), and she has over 4199 followers and a Facebook page(@ChefNyeshaArrington) 7730 people have followed her.
- She has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 million. And her nationality is American.
- Arrington has her restaurant in California under the name “Leona and Native.”
- Nyesha also has her self-titled website called “Chef Nyesha Arrington.”
- She was featured on the cover of ‘The Rachael Ray Every Day‘ (March 2019) and Delta Airlines’ Sky Magazine(May 2018).
- Seasonal cooking is part of Nyesha’s signature culinary style.