Christian Lanz is an actor who is a native of Mexico City. Though he is a native of Mexico he lives in the United States of America. Before he worked as an actor he used to work as a licensed Architect.
Quick Facts: Christian Lanz
|Birthday||May 1, 1977|
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch|
|Profession||Actor, Voice Artist|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand – $1 million|
He is one of the very popular bilingual voice-over announcer as well as one of the top actors of Hollywood. He is also very popular in animated tv shows and movies, as he has provided his voice to many notable characters. The very popular actor currently lives in Los Angeles, California with his wife and his two handsome sons.
Popular works of him which are loved by his fans and followers are Elena of Avalor, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Batman: The Telltale Series, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, etc. All his details about his career are available on his bio which is available on IMDb.
10 Facts On Christian Lanz:
- The first thing to learn about Christian Lanz is that he is a very famous actor who’s already worked in 56 different projects.
- One of the 10 facts about this guy states that he was born in the beautiful city of Mexico City which is the capital of Mexico.
- The next fact about him is that $100 thousand – $1 million is considered to be his official range of net worth.
- Even good research on his girlfriend was not helpful for us to find about his relationship status.
- The 6-time Voice Arts Award winner has earned 3,342 followers on his professional Instagram profile.
- Standing at a height of 6 feet and 1 inch, Christian has been recognized as a handsome personality.
- Clearly stated to be born on May 1, 1977, his age is no doubt to be 43 years.
- Fandom Wiki has always been a good replacement for Wikipedia and thus, his information is found there too.
- A quick fact from his Instagram bio states that he is of Mexican-Chilean ethnicity.
- More often recognized as a voice actor, Christian is happy to use Twitter where he tweets his recent updates.