Dr. Julie Morita is a popular public health expert who has now been named in Biden‘s Covid task force. Joe Biden who was elected as the new president of the USA has formed a team of 13 health experts in his COVID-19 Advisory Board and among them, Dr. Julie is also the one. She used to previously serve as the commissioner of the Chicago Department of Public Health.
Quick Facts: Dr Julie Morita Wikipedia, Husband, And Net Worth: Who Is She Married To?
|Name||Dr Julie Morita|
|Profession||Public Health Expert|
|Parents||Mototsugu Morita and Betty Morita|
|Children||Megan Trick and Jake Trick|
|Education||University of Illinois, University of Illinois College of Medicine, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities|
She had actually started her career in the year 1993 when she worked as a pediatrician at Group Health Medical Associates. After working there for more than 3 years, she joined the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as their EIS Officer. In the Chicago Department of Public Health, she had served as a chief medical officer and only got promoted to the commissioner after serving almost 7 months there.
The scientific integrity of ACIP and VRBPAC will guarantee us a safe vaccine, distributed equitably. These independent panels of experts merit our attention and unequivocal support as we strive to build greater trust in U.S. public health systems. https://t.co/KlSrD6Z2l4
— Julie Morita (@DrJulieMorita) October 19, 2020
10 Facts on Dr. Julie Morita:
- According to Dr. Julie Morita’s bio on Wikipedia, she has been currently serving as the executive vice president at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Moving on to her education, she had completed her BS degree in Biology from the University of Illinois.
- Also, she has an MD degree which she obtained from the University of Illinois College of Medicine and she had also attended the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
- Talking more about Dr. Julie Morita’s career, she had previously served as a medical director at the Chicago Department of Public Health for almost 15 years.
- Moving on to her married life, Dr. Julie Morita’s husband’s name is William Trick who is the director at the Collaborative Research Unit of Cook County Health.
- With more than 2.3 thousand followers, she can be found active on Twitter as @DrJulieMorita.
- Speaking about Dr. Julie Morita’s family, she and her husband, William shares a total of two children named Megan Trick and Jake Trick.
- Furthermore, she was born to Mototsugu Morita and Betty Morita.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Dr. Julie Morita is currently under review and will be updated later.
- Coming to Dr. Julie Morita’s background, she was born in Chicago, Illinois, and thus, she is an American citizen.