James Roberts, best known by his stage name Ed Lover, was born on February 12, 1963 in Queens, New York City, USA. He is a rapper, singer, actor, and radio personality. He is best known as a former MTV VJ, host of “The Ed Lover Show,” and collaborator on the hip-hop comedy “Who’s the Man” with Doctor Dré (not to be confused with Dr. Dre) (1993).
Have you ever pondered how much money this multidisciplinary artist has amassed? What is Ed Lover’s net worth? According to reports, Lover’s net worth as of late 2016 was believed to be $5 million, accumulated via his professional activities in the music and movie industries.
Ed Lover Net Worth : $ 5 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Ed Lover Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Ed Lover ‘s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Ed Lover Wiki
|Full Name||Ed Lover|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Date Of Birth||February 12, 1963|
|Place Of Birth||Hollis, New York, USA|
|Profession||Rapper, Radio personality, VJ, Actor|
|Albums||The Bytches (1991), “Hump Music”|
Ed Lover FAQ
- How did Ed Lover get so rich?
- What is Ed Lover Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Ed Lover Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Ed Lover make per day?
- How much Ed Lover Net Worth ?
- How Ed Lover become rich ?
- How does Ed Lover make money ?
- What is Ed Lover Income ?
- How much Ed Lover Salary ?
- How old is Ed Lover Age ?
- How tall is Ed Lover Height ?