Elisha Pratt is an aspiring actor who’s pretty much a newcomer in showbiz. So far, he has worked on a couple of films and TV shows. In season 3 of “True Detective“, Elisha was cast as a co-star. Apart from that, he has also showcased his acting potential on big-screen. In 2020, he was signed to play the character, Chris in the horror titled “Zombacter: Center City Contagion“.
That same year, he was cast for yet another horror movie titled “Castle Freak“. Currently, the actor is filming “Dotty and Soul“. So far, he’s mostly done supporting roles and hasn’t really landed a breakthrough role. From what it appears, Elisha has a long way ahead to first establish himself as a capable actor before he attains stardom.
10 Facts on Elisha Pratt
- Elisha Pratt was last seen in “Castle Freak” scaring audiences with the horror movie.
- Wikipedia hasn’t featured the up and coming talent in their content yet. A brief biography is depicted on IMDb however.
- A lot about the aspiring actor is yet to surface. As of now, his age also remains undisclosed. Somehow, he appears to be in his late-20s.
- Moving on, the handsome lad has a height of 5 feet 11 inches with a weight of 160 pounds. He has maintained a decent physique which he flaunts occasionally on his social media platform.
- Understandably, Elisha isn’t yet famous and known to many. At present, the actor only has 175 followers on his Instagram account.
- Besides acting, what really sets him apart from the rest is his long black hair. Mostly, he ties it into a bun.
- It is not known whether or not he has a girlfriend. His relationship status is definitely not on display and therefore we assume him to be single now.
- Information relating to his family, education, and net worth are currently unavailable.
- Elisha enjoys playing basketball, bowling, cycling, rollerblading, and running in general.
- To keep himself in shape, he practices yoga, does weight lifting and a bit of dancing as well.