Hannah Cunliffe is an American-Italian track and field athlete born in 1996 in Washington, United States. She completed her education at the University of Oregon.
Hannah plays in sprints (position). Till now, she is NCAA Champion, NCAA Indoor 60m Champion (2017), Four-time All-American, USTFCCCA Women’s Track & Field Athlete of the Year (2017), Pax-12 Women’s Track & Field Athlete of the Year (2017).
|Birthday||January 9, 1996|
|Husband||Lil Acy (Boyfriend)|
|Education||The University of Oklahoma, Federal Way High School, University of Oregon|
Hannah Cunliffe Age, Height, Weight
Hannah is 25 years old.
Born in the year 1996, she celebrates her birthday 9th of every year.
Concerning her physical appearance and stats, she has not revealed her physical measurements in public yet. So her height and weight if unknown.
Hannah Cunliffe Family, Boyfriend, Instagram
Talking about her family and boyfriend, she has not yet revealed about her family members.
Besides, she is in a relationship and is dating her boyfriend, Lil Acy.
Hannah has more than 46k followers on Instagram under username @hannahmc5. Till now, she has shared more than a hundred posts in her Instagram profile, following just a hundred people. Also, she has been featured on Wikipedia.
Come backs always insirie me. @hannahcunliffe5 is one such story. I love her message too – Be so good they can’t ignore you.! #motivation #comeback https://t.co/QoJ96FzJ26
— Manoj Kumar (@manoj_naandi) February 17, 2021
10 Facts on Hannah Cunliffe
- Hannah Cunliffe is 25 years old as she was born on January 9, 1996.
- Cunliffe was born in Washington, United States.
- She has more than 46k followers on her Instagram profile.
- Currently, she resides in Jacksonville, Florida (a city in the United States).
- Hannah holds two nationalities, Italian and American.
- Cunliffe is dating her boyfriend, Lil Acy.
- She attended The University of Oklahoma, Federal Way High School, and the University of Oregon and completed her education.
- Hannah has also revealed that she is Collegiate Record Holder (60m, 4x100m Relay, 4x200m Relay).
- Seeing her track record where she performed are Mt. SAC Relays, Pac-12 Champions, UNM Don Kirby Indoor, NCAA Outdoor, Championships.
- Some of her popular wins are USTFCCCA Women’s Indoor Track Athlete of the Year (2017), Pac-12 Women’s Track & Field Athlete of the Year (2016), Three-time Pac-12 Champion, Collegiate Record-Holder (60m, 4x100m Relay, 4x200m Relay), School Record-Holder (60m, 4×100 Meter Relay).