Paul J. Fribourg is a businessman who was born on February 22, 1954, in New York City, United States. He is best known for being the chairman and CEO of ContiGroup Companies, a grain trading firm. He is the sixth generation of the Fribourg family to lead the company, and is the sixth generation of the Fribourg family to lead the company.
Have you ever been curious about how wealthy Paul Fribourg is? According to reports, Paul Fribourg’s net worth as of late 2017 was believed to be $35 million, earned via the continuation of the family company that was established in the early nineteenth century, according to sources. His abilities in managing the firm have considerably boosted his net worth, and since he is still a working businessman, his fortune is expected to continue to rise in the next years as well.
Paul Fribourg Net Worth : $ 35 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Paul Fribourg Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Paul Fribourg Wiki
|Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Date Of Birth||February 22, 1954|
|Place Of Birth||New York City USA|
Paul Fribourg FAQ
- How did Paul Fribourg get so rich?
- What is Paul Fribourg Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Paul Fribourg Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Paul Fribourg make per day?
- How much Paul Fribourg Net Worth ?
- How Paul Fribourg become rich ?
- How does Paul Fribourg make money ?
- What is Paul Fribourg Income ?
- How much Paul Fribourg Salary ?
- How old is Paul Fribourg Age ?
- How tall is Paul Fribourg Height ?