How to Reset GOTV after Payment
The information here will guide you on how to get your GOTV activated once you have made payment. The activation should occur automatically after you have made payment, but there are times some forms of manual reset may be required if the automatic one does not take place.
It is now possible to make payment for your GOTV subscription via GTBank. This is a new introduction by GOTV, which was never part of the payment or activation methods before.
There are three ways to activate your GOTV manually. You can do it via text message, you get it activated online and you can do it using your phone.
Text message activation process
- Send ‘reset Your GOTV account number to this number, 4688 and that is all
- Visit Eazy GOTV via your internet-enabled mobile device
- Log into your GOTV account with your account number and surname
- Click on the dialogue box “Clear your error”
- Clear the E16 error
- Click on “Reset device now” tab’ and this will reset your GOTV decoder.
- Dial *423# on any network
- A prompt request will come up. It reads “Assistance from Customer Care”
- You can then speak with the customer service representative
If none of the above methods work, you can call their customer care numbers to get the decoder activated. The customer care number is 08039044688.