Katherine Langford (born 29 April 1996) Australian actress is known for her glamorous and gorgeous looks and of course her immensely appreciable acting skills . She rose her fame for the role in Netflix’s TV series as Hannah Baker in the first two seasons of the Netflix television series 13 Reasons Why from 2017 to 2018. For the series, she also received a nomination for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress. She also had supporting roles in the films Love, Simon in 2018 and Knives Out in 2019. Now, in 2020, she is going to cast in Netflix TV show named “Cursed” as Nimue.
The series also stars former Teen Wolf actor Daniel Sharman (Weeping Monk), Sebastian Armesto (King Uther Pendragon), Matt Stokoe (Gawain), Lily Newmark (Pym), Shalom Brune-Franklin (Igraine), Emily Coates (Sister Iris), Billy Jenkins (Squirrel), Bella Dayne (Red Spear), and Peter Mullan (Father Carden).
Katherine Langford Net Worth
- As of 2020, Katherine Langford net worth is estimated around $2 – $3 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
|Net Worth||Approx $2 – $3 million
(As of 2020)
|Sponsors||Approx $500 – $600|
Katherine Langford Dating
- As of 2020, Katherine is currently not dating anybody and her relationship status seems single lately.
- She is very focused on her career as of now.
Katherine Langford Career
- As per her career, in 2015, she appeared in several small independent films, including Story of Miss Oxygen.
- In 2016, she casts in Imperfect Quadrant and Daughter.
- In the same year, she signed with the William Morris Endeavor agency as well.
- Later, she auditioned for the role of American high school student Hannah Baker in the mystery teen drama TV series ’13 Reasons Why’, over Skype.
- In 2018, she reprised the role in the second season of the series.
- Later, she confirmed that she would not return as Hannah Baker in the third season of the series.
- In the same year, she seen in the movie ‘The Misguided’, an independent comedy-drama by Shannon Alexander.
- In 2018, she was cast in Avengers: Endgame.
- In 2019, Langford co-starred in Knives Out, a murder mystery black comedy film.
- Then, she confirmed that, she had been cast in the upcoming web television series ‘Cursed’.
- The series is based on the novel of the same name by Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler and is set to premiere on Netflix in 2020.
Katherine Langford Facts
|Real Name||Katherine Langford|
|Born||29 April 1996|
|Age||24 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Netflix Show 13 Reasons Why|
|Height/ Tall||In feet – 5’6″|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Stephen Langford
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Josephine Langford
|Net Worth||Approx $2 -$3 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Katherine Langford Personal Life
- Langford was born on 29 April, 1996, in Perth Australia.
- She holds Australian nationality.
- Her father name is Stephen Langford, a flying doctor and director of medical services at the Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations.
- Her mother name is Langford, a pediatrician.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has a younger sister named, Josephine Langford, is also an actress.
- As per her education, she did her schooling from Perth Modern School.
- In her school days she was very passionate about music and drama.
- She was sports captain and a nationally ranked swimmer.
- Other than all this, during her time at high school, she was interested in medicine and politics, in addition to musical theatre.
- Finally, in 2013 she holds a degree in gradation.
- After graduating high school, Langford was determined to become an actor.
Katherine Langford Facts
- Langford attended a Lady Gaga concert, when she was 16 years old.
- After attending the concert, she inspired her to learn how to play the piano.
She shared videos of herself singing three original songs she wrote: “I’ve Got a Crush on Zoe Bosch,” “Young and Stupid,” and “3 Words.”
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- She has dark brown eyes.
- She loves travelling and listening to music.
- Blue is her favorite color.
- She has over 16 million+ followers on her instagram account.
- Recently, she also became the cover woman of the magazine glamour Mexico.
- The issue talk about the art and empowerment.