Kymie is a musical artist based in Western Sydney, Australia. She made her EP debut in 2020, which consisted of six-tracks. Kymie’s music has trap influence, ambition, flair, and dynamic lyricism. Kymie’s music genres are Hip Hop, Rap, and RnB.
Kymie’s single ‘Deeper’ got a lot of attention and was an instant hit. The single was called raw and vulnerable that expresses her emotions. Her music is available on Apple Music and Spotify, and she keeps her fans updated about her music through Instagram.
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Kymie
- Kymie might be in her early 20s as her exact date of birth and age is private.
- Kymie’s bio and career details are present on a few Wiki-bio pages. The Australian musical artist does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- Kymie has 3.6k followers on her Instagram account, with 34 posts as of February 2021. Most of her Instagram posts are from photoshoots and travel.
- She performed the South African Anthem at the Adelaide Oval for a Cricket match. The performance was broadcasted, and Kymie performed in front of 50,000 people.
- Kymie’s Instagram account is strictly related to her music career, and she rarely posts anything from her personal life. She hasn’t revealed any details about her relationship or the name of her boyfriend.
- The net worth details of Kymie is private. The details about her salary and earnings are not revealed to the media.
- She has a Facebook page with 1.4k followers. Kymie promotes her music through her Facebook page, where 1.4k people like the page.
- Kymie’s interest in performing and music only grew after she started taking part in school plays.
- She began playing the violin at the age of three and played piano at eight. Kymie started singing when he was 12-years-old, according to her interview with Stimulate Your Soul.
- The musical artist is signed with Bodega Collective and Mozaick Records. Kymie makes music in her house.