Larry Gebert is a meteorologist who works for NewsChannel 7. He has been working there for almost two decades now. Before working as a meteorologist, he was active in several journalistic fields.
Larry Gebert was also a sportscaster and a news director. He is also a married man and is the proud father of three children. He seems to be living happily with his family.
|Children||Austin Gebert, Michael Gebert, David Gebert|
Your help is needed for the Boise Rescue Mission through the “Independence from Hunger” campaign. You can learn how in this edition of “Where’s Larry?” https://t.co/PegjntzJuB pic.twitter.com/w8xmGl1P8F
— Larry Gebert (@KTVBLarry) July 2, 2020
10 Facts on Larry Gebert
- Larry Gebert’s age or birthday has not been revealed yet. He seems to be a private person and has not shared many details about his private life.
- He has been working in the broadcasting field since 1997. By the time he started his career, he was still a student and was attending the Carroll College located in Montana.
- Larry Gebert has been working as a meteorologist for KTVB 7 since 1992. He seems to love his job and position there and has mentioned no signs of leaving anytime soon.
- Before joining KTVB 7, he had gained a lot of work experience in Montana. He worked as a news director as well as a sportscaster. He moved away from Montana to Boise in 1983.
- According to Payscale, the average salary of a meteorologist in the USA is approximately $50K. Larry Gebert’s salary must also be in the same range if not higher.
- He often takes to social media to update his followers about the weather of various days.
- Larry Gebert’s wife is Julie Gebert. The couple has three sons named David, Austin, and Michael Gebert.
- His Twitter account is under the username “KTVBLarry” and he has more than 4 thousand followers on this account. He joined Twitter in November 2009.
- Larry is a cancer survivor. He previously had prostate cancer. Fortunately, he has now recovered.
- He is not active in any other social media platform except Twitter and Facebook.