Madison McKinley is a jewelry designer and best known as the wife of, John Isner, an American professional tennis player who is currently ranked 10th in the world. He currently holds the record for winning the most ATP tour titles with 23, which he achieved in 2018. Isner is best known for his powerful serve and court coverage and has won many slam events throughout his career. Read more about, Madison McKinley (John Isner Wife) Bio, Age, Wiki, Height, Husband & more.
Madison McKinley Age
- As of 2022, Madison McKinley age is 30 years.
- She was born on November 15, 1992 in Dallas, Texas.
- Her father name is, Mark and mother named, Karla McKinley.
- Her grand-mother names are, Helen McKinley and Diana D’Elia.
- She has siblings as well and has two brothers named Charlie and Key McKinley.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended New York’s Parsons School of Design.
- In addition, she gets a degree in graduation in Fine Arts in 2014.
Madison McKinley Husband
Madison McKinley is married with her husband named, John Isner. Love birds met at a pub in 2011.
Couple tied knot on December 2, 2017, in a country-themed wedding in Montage Palmetto Bluff, South Carolina. They have three children. Moreover, Currently, couple resides in Dallas, Texas.
Madison McKinley Wiki, Biography
|Real Name||Madison McKinley|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2022)|
|Birthdate||November 15, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 B|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $2 million|
Madison McKinley Net Worth
What is the net worth of Madison McKinley? Her mother is a former model and an art collector. Moreover, Madison’s net worth is estimated between $1 million – $2 million.
Madison McKinley worked as a cowgirl while continuing to design jewelry in her spare time. She soon gained the attention and admiration of others, who were impressed with her ability to combine two seemingly disparate interests. She started hand-forging means making something by hand, using tools and her designs in the ranch’s workshop with help from her mother, Karla McKinley. Her jewelry designs quickly caught on, and she opened a shop in Dallas, Texas, in Jan 2016. McKinley’s creations featured traditional Western motifs such as horseshoes, lassos and cowboy boots. She also crafted pieces with more modern touches, like metals and gems.
McKinley’s success grew, and her designs began to be featured in magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and Marie Claire. She was eventually invited to participate in the prestigious New York Fashion Week, where she debuted her collection of luxury statement jewellery.
Madison McKinley Facts
- Madison McKinley’s husband, John Isner, considered one of the best servers ever to play on the ATP Tour.
- Isner started playing tennis at the age of 9.
- Isner’s success in Washington, D.C. earned him wildcard entries into three more ATP tournaments.