Nadira Alieva is recognized as the wife of Craig Murray. The couple are living a blissful married life.
Nadira Alieva Murray is a writer, actress, producer, and filmmaker based in London. She is widely known for her marriage to Craig Murray, a former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan.
|Birthday||April 6, 1981|
|Siblings||Sohrab and Sanjar Alieva (Brothers)|
|Education||University of World Languages|
Nadira is known for her honest interviews on her life and struggles. Here are the top 10 facts on Nadira Alieva Murray.
10 Facts On Nadira Alieva Murray
- Nadira Alieva is widely known as the wife of Craig Murray, a British Ambassador for Uzbekistan, from 2002 to 2004. Their marriage was the talk of the town for many wrong reasons.
- How old is Nadira Alieva? Nadira Alieva Murray’s current age is 39 years since she was born on April 6, 1981, in Uzbekistan.
- Nadira Alieva Murray is active on Instagram with over 2k followers, where she gives glimpses of her life and information to her curious viewers.
- The exact details on net worth figures of Nadira Alieva Murray are not accessible currently. We hope to update this section very shortly.
- Nadira Alieva Murray, along with her writer and blogger husband, Craig Murray, is a mother to 2 children. She has 2 sons with whom she often poses on her Instagram.
- The actress, Nadira Alieva Murray, and her family hail from a Uzbeki background, and her family now live in Scotland. Her father passed away in 2019, while her family now consists of her mother and two brothers, Sohrab and Sanjar.
- Nadira was reported to be a pole dancer in Uzbekistan back in the early 2000s to make her living, where she met her husband, Craig, who was already married with 2 children.
- The official Wikipedia page of Nadira Alieva Murray has not been documented as of 2021, though we hope to see her on the site very shortly.
- Mrs.Murray is very vocal about the controversial relationship with her husband in the past. The couple lives together in London and has been together since 2004 while they got married in 2009.
- Nadira’s parents were actors; hence, she got inspiration from her parents to pursue her career in acting and filmmaking. She is also a writer and producer.