. Having strong knowledge of SEO is hardly sufficient in some cases. Even if you are doing your best to attempt to obtain a good ranking for your website, you might still wind up wondering why your website is simply not doing well. For starters, you must understand that your website will have to be fully optimized in all elements. Not just that, but your website has to be maintained on a regular basis. SEO is a continuous process that includes a great deal of time and effort. To make things simpler, you will be better off utilizing the services of a competent SEO company to do the work for your website. Logging into the student’s portal gives you access to categories like:
- Tuition Fee verification.
- Course registration.
- Course list.
- Download of relevant course materials.
- Portal Clearance.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) recently introduced the iLearn in its effort to take education to the doorstep of a higher number of the Nigerian populace, irrespective of their social status and geopolitical zones, or general location. Advancement in technology demanded an improvement in education standard and this gave birth to not just the iLearn initiative alone but the general NOUN Student Portal and implemented iLearn portal technology to enhance student’s learning experience.
The NOUN Student Portal has been created to ease access to excellent quality education. The platform provides amongst many, the following:
- Collaboration and Networking tools to help in community of interaction among verified students, faculty members, academic staff, and facilitators.
- Online discussions classes organized by NOUN facilitators thereby creating a virtual classroom environment.
- Facility for students to get answers to any questions or areas of difficulty pertaining to their course of study.
- Digitized lecture video and audio materials, the Smart e-Book, are advanced learning extras, set for an enhanced student’ learning experience and made available on the platform.
- Access to assignments, quizzes and self-study assessment tools.
To access the student portal, simply log on to: http://www.nou.edu.ng/login and the next page would present you with three options – “Edu Portal”, “iLearn”, “TMA”.
Click on “Edu Portal” and it will load the main log in page where you’ll be requested to input your registration details. The page has the header – NOUN User Login. Fill in your Username, which is your surname or the name you used as in your Edu Portal registeration. Optionally, you could just fill in your Matriculation number.
Fill in your Password but click on “Forgot Your Password” if you can’t remember what you used as your password. If you clicked forgot password, head over to your e-mail and check the link sent to you to reset your password.