- You are responsible for the security of all transactions conducted using your personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or other electronic devices, payment card or account
- All passwords must be kept secret. You are responsible for all activities undertaken using your username, associated password or Device. You are thereby expected to maintain the confidentiality of all your Account information and keeping your Device from unauthorized use.
- The company accepts no legal responsibility for any unauthorized use of your Device, payment card or account or any effects of same.
- In case your device has been stolen or there is unauthorized access to your payment card or account, it is your responsibility to immediately notify your bank to set restrictions on transactions made via your account and card.
- In case your device is stolen or there is unauthorized access to your quickteller account, it is your responsibility to immediately log as a ticket on https: //help.interswitchgroup.com/
- If you query any purchase or withdrawal on your card or account, you will be required to prove that the transaction was effected without your authorization and such transaction will be investigated by the fraud Team once a logged ticket is issued on https://help.interswitchgroup.com/
What is GoTV
The GOtv service is available in many African countries, including Nigeria.
While many recognize the major means of renewing your GOTV subscription or making your GOTV payment to be done offline via retail outlets or offices and ofcourse, you will hardly have issues if you use this method. You get there and then your GOTV decoder gets activated and connected immediately. If any fault arises, you can quickly point it out to them and get it fixed immediately.
However, the main problem with offline payment is the physical stress you would have to go through.
Firstly, having to queue at the bank for payment and then at the GOtv retail outlet.
But, the good thing is that you can renew your GOtv subscriptions without having to go through all these stress.
Paying GOtv subscription using quickteller
Before you can make use of the quick teller method, you must have opened an account with quickteller.
When you are about to start the process of payment for your GOTV subscription, ensure your decoder is on. This is important as many make this mistake and end up waiting hours or even days before their decoder is connected back for viewing. Here is a step by step guide:
- Firstly, make sure to switch ON your GOtv decoder, that is if your subscription has already expired.
- Go to quickteller GOtv subscription page using your mobile phone or personal computer.
- Select the GOtv subscription plan or package you want to subscribe to from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your GOtv decoder IUC number. The IUC number can be found on your GoTv smartcard or on the red sticker under the decoder.
- Enter your email address and mobile phone number and click on Next/Continue.
- You will then be redirected to a secure billing page.
- Choose your debit card type (Master, Verve or Visa) then carefully fill in your card details.
- Cross-check your details and finally click on the Pay button.
Your GoTv account will immediately be credited and your subscription will be renewed in a couple of minutes.
Note: Quickteller charges N100 naira for this transaction.
Follow these guidelines:
Go to https://www.quickteller.com/gotv (link)
Enter your e-mail, Decoder Number and then Select the GOTV bouquet option from the list provided.
You can also check the gotv plus plan here.
Once you chose your plan. Then hit the Continue button. You will then put in your decoder number, Email and mobile number
On the next page. Enter your ATM card details and click the blue paybutton.
A one time password(OTP) will be sent to your phone as an SMS.
You are to enter this password in the space provided and click continue to go on with the process.
Wait for a few seconds and the transaction details (containing receipts and likes) will come up.
Failed Transactions and Reversals using Quickteller