Rene Marsh is a CNN journalist. She has been working as a government regulation and transportation correspondent.
Quick Facts: Rene Marsh
|Birthday||April 17, 1982|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Height||5 Feet And 10 Inches|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
Rene is also the Senior female CNN correspondent. She is known for reporting issues like ethics, misuse of resources and conflicts of interest, transportation, and aviation.
Rene has been working at CNN for 8 years after joining in 2012.
10 Facts – Rene Marsh
- Rene Marsh was born on the 17th of April, 1982. She is 38 years of age in 2020.
- The journalist has a height of 5 feet and 10 inches. Her body weight is not known. But judging from her pictures, she has a fit and healthy maintained body.
- Rene has an approximate net worth of about $3 million. She has an average salary of about $300k per year. So no doubt she is living a luxurious life.
- Marsh is a married woman. She is married to attorney Kedric Payne. The couples first met at a church in the year 2015. After 2 years of dating, they finally got married on the 11th of October 2017.
- The couples welcomed their baby son in 2018. Her baby boy was also nominated in the cutest baby contest on July 2, 2019.
- Marsh is very close to her family. She also posts pictures with her father and other family members. But their names are not known. She has a sister named Michelle Marsh who is also a journalist.
- Marsh is a graduate of Binghamton University and has a bachelor’s degree in arts. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from Syracuse University.
- Rene started her journalism career from KTAL as a reporter and anchor. She then joined WRGB-CBS 6 News and started presenting news. She does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated.
- Marsh joined CNN in 2012 and has been working as government regulation and correspondent of transportation.
- Rene has 11.1k followers on Twitter and 4600 Instagram followers.