Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi is a Brazilian famed celebrity who is best known as the ex and first wife of, Pelé, who is a Brazilian former professional footballer who played as a forward. Regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, and labelled “the greatest” by FIFA, he was among the most successful and popular sports figures of the 20th century.
Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi Husband
- Pelé first tied knot with Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi.
- They married in 1966 and had two daughters and one son: Kelly Cristina (born 13 January 1967), who married Dr. Arthur DeLuca, Jennifer (b. 1978), and their son Edson (“Edinho”, b. 27 August 1970).
- The couple divorced in 1982.
- Pelé was linked to teenage television presenter Xuxa Meneghel, in 80s.
Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi Age
How old is Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is in her 80s. She holds Brazilian nationality.
Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi Wiki/Biography
|Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi|
|Famous As||Ex and first wife of, Pelé|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.54 m)|
|Weight||55 Kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||34-25-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 B|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Children||Kelly Cristina (born 13 January 1967)
Dr. Arthur DeLuca, Jennifer (b. 1978)
Edson (“Edinho”, b. 27 August 1970)
Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi Facts
- Rosemeri dos Reis Cholbi’s ex-husband, Pelé is hailed as a national hero for his accomplishments in football and for his outspoken support of policies that improve the social conditions of the poor.
- Santos were beaten in both legs of the semi-finals by Independiente, in 1964.
- He scored his first goal for Brazil aged 16 years and nine months.
- Pelé has also been known for connecting the phrase “The Beautiful Game” with football.