Jonas Laux is the husband of the Hold Me Tight actress Vicky Krieps, and he is also an actor by profession.
Hold Me Tight is a 2021 French film. Its original French title is Serri Moi Fort. Krieps plays the lead character Clarisse, a woman who abandons her husband and children.
Krieps caught the eye of the American mainstream media for her role in the 2017 film Phantom Thread. She starred alongside the three-times-Oscars-winning actor Daniel Day-Lewis. In 2022 she won the Cannes Award for Best Performance for her portrayal of Empress Elisabeth in the film Corsage.
Krieps is originally from Luxembourg. She was born on October 4, 1983. She moved to Berlin when she was in her early 20s.
Who is Vicky Krieps’ Husband Jonas Laux?
Vicky Krieps’ husband, Joans Laux, is a German national who is an actor by profession.
Krieps and Laux have been in a relationship since 2010. Together they have two children. Their first child, daughter Elisa, was born in 2011, and their second child, son Jan-Noah, was born in 2015.
Laux was born in Karl-Marx-Stadt, German Democratic Republic aka Chemnitz, in 1982. He attended the University of Music and Theatre ” Felix-Mendelsohn Bartholdy” in Leipzig.
Laux has 39 credits to his name as an actor. In 2004, he bagged a role in the German series Wild Boys. Laux has starred in many German movies and TV series most notably Familie Sonnenfeld, SOKO Wismar, and Autumn Blood.
Laux has a deep interest in music and sports. He can play drums, piano, and guitar and enjoys outdoor sports such as horseback riding, biking, parkour, and windsurfing.
10 Facts about Jonas Laux
- Jonas Laux is a German national. He was born in 1982 in Karl-Marx-Stadt, German Democratic Republic (now Chemnitz).
- Laux is an actor by profession primarily involved in German films. He is best known for his roles in the films Autumn Blood, Wild Boys, and SOKO Wismar.
- He attended the University of Music and Theatre “Felix-Mendelsohn Bartholdy” in Leipzig and took acting studies from 2000-2004.
- Laux, born in 1982, is now 40 years. Krieps, who is now 39, is a year younger than her husband.
- Laux has greyish-green eyes and dark blonde hair. He is 5′ 7″ / 173 cm tall. Krieps, whose height is 175 cm, is slightly taller than her husband, Laux.
- Laux is a sporty person who loves fencing, horseback riding, windsurfing, and parkour. He is very enthusiastic about bikes and owns a Kawasaki W800.
- Laux started a relationship with Krieps in 2010. The couple met each other in Berlin. Laux had been living in the capital city of German for a long time. Krieps moved to Berlin when she was in her 20s.
- The couple has two children – daughter Elisa and son Jan-Noah. Elisa, their first child, was born in 2011, and Jan-Noah in 2015.
- Laux has labeled himself a freelancer, actor, and musician since 2005. He is a professional drummer. Other instruments he loves to play are the piano and guitar.
- Laux is active on social media. He has an Instagram account (@jonas_laux_) with 571 followers and 24 posts so far. His partner Krieps is also available on Instagram (@vickykrieps), where she has 27.3K followers and 101 posts.